Tool and parts for mounting
– Drill with 6 mm drill
– Allen wrench size 2,5 mm
– Rawlplug size 6 mm, depending on the type of wall. A rawlplug is not needed for a wood wall.
– Screw for bar and wall (is in the bottom of the box).
– Wall plate for the wall (is in the bottom of the box).
Make sure The Beak is mounted high enough so that whatever you hang on The Beak it cannot touch the floor. then you can clean under it.
– Drill a 6 mm diameter hole into the wall (maximum 4 mm in a wood wall).
– Insert the rawlplug depending on the type of wall (if in doubt ask at a DIY store. Remember that a wall plug is not needed for a wood wall).
– Screw the supplied screw into the bar (the sharp end of the screw goes into the wall).
– Put the wall plate on the screw.
– Use the bar to turn the screw into the wall (The Beak must not be removed).
DO NOT use any tools on the bar. The bar may be scratched.
– Tighten the black screw, that is fitted in The Beak, with the Allen wrench size 2,5 mm.